Our celebration soap would make your special day even more delightful! It is a perfect choice for your guests, and it's inspired by the colorful and vibrant Mujigae-tteok (rainbow rice cake) of Korea. The layered rice cake is traditionally used to celebrate special occasions such as one-hundredth-day parties, first birthday parties, and even 70th-birthday parties, as it symbolizes harmony and unity among all living things on Earth. We believe that this soap will make your guests feel just as special as your big day!
If you'd like to pick up the soaps yourself, please inform us before you check out.
These glycerin soaps are individually packaged in a stylish and transparent PVC box with a customized paper band. To make your experience even more special, we're happy to personalize the paper band with your preferred design and characters of your choice.
Here's how it works:
- Choose your preferred design.
- Decide characters you'd like to appear on the paper band.
- Send us your request to email@example.com
- We'll contact you to double-check the design, and with your approval, we'll create the perfect soap for you!
Please keep in mind that we require at least one month's notice to ensure that we can create the soap exactly to your preference and deliver it to you in a timely manner.
Ingredients ■ Vitamin E, Shea butter, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Lavender & Spring Apricot FO.
- These soaps are designed and made by hand and may have slight variations in appearance and/or weight.
- Your skin may be sensitive or allergic to any materials that we have used in our soaps. Please view our materials list with care and, upon receiving the soap, test it in a small amount on your skin. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Caring for Your Soap:
- Handmade soaps will last longer if they are kept dry between uses. We recommend that you use a draining soap dish and ensure that the soap is kept away from direct streams of water unless in use.
- Our soaps are paraben and toxic-free. We use no harmful chemicals in making our soaps.